Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Salaam

Salaam to all

Bismillah. I start this blog today with the sole intention of painting my views on the wall. I don't intend to start a war here, for my inconsequential opinion doesn't mean a thing, not to the fanatics anyway. Here i merely adhere to the philosophy of "maine bhi ek chiraagh sa dil sar e shaam rakh dia" -Faraz (I too have placed a lamp-like heart in the midst of the evening)
The name East Station Zero was an impulsive name. It represents my support of the Eastern world, including my very own Islamic world. For long has the west overshadowed the east. My country India holds more promise now than ever. The Golden Bird of the middle ages shall now unfurl its wings once again, and this time to rise high and shine in the Sun.

                                                 Jo Sooraj aaj Maghrib ko raushan karta hai 
                                                 Wo Shams e taabdaar Mashriq se ugta hai

The Sun that brightens up the Western world today, that extraordinary light rises from the East!
Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment